Biography: DJ Kim Dazy was first discovered at Colosseum Nite Club in Sayreville NJ as an 80's DJ back in 2001. She soon started her residency at Henrietta Hudson in NYC as an 80's DJ on Wednesday nights in 2002. Six months later she was offered Friday nights until 2013. She brings an eclectic array of jams with a strong focus on house music. She's also known for her innovative mash-ups and long-lasting energy on the dance floor. Today she plays in the NYC/NJ area regularly.
Past Music /
1. Henrietta Hudson Bar & Girl, N.Y.C.
Resident DJ 2002-2013.
2. Paradise Night Club, Asbury Park, NJ
DJ one Saturday per month and Sunday tea dances.
3. Boatslip Resort, Provincetown, MA
Memorial Day Weekend 2007-2014.
4. Ladies 2000
DJ in Philadelphia and Paradise Night Club for the Ladies 2000 parties.
5. N.Y.C. Gay Pride Parties
Pier Pressure & Siren parties 2002-2012.
6. 5th Annual Go Magazine Awards at Crobar, N.Y.C. and Go Magazine Party at Bowery Bar.
October 19th 2006 at Crobar and April 2007 at Bowery Bar.
7. Deepah Whirled Productions Boat Rides
Pride Events In June 2004-2005.
8. Gay Days Orlando
Annual appearance from June 2003-2007. Featured at Bongo's Nightclub, Typhoon Lagoon Night Party, Metropolis Night Club, The Roxy Night Club and multiple host hotel pool parties.
9. Merlin's Bar and Night Club
October 2005 and February 2008.
10. Miami, Fla.
a. Winter Party Miami at China Club-March 2006.
b. Club Play-June 2010.
11. Culture Club, N.Y.C.
After Pride Party
12. Collosseum Nite Club
Pink and Reflex parties in 2001.
13. Paramount Balcony Bar, Asbury Park, NJ
Awww Mama Productions
July 7, 2012
14. Boatslip Resort, Provincetown, MA
"Skinny Dip" Nightly Pool Party
Girl Splash Weekend
July 21, 2012
15. Aqua Bar, Asbury Park, NJ
Aww Mama Productions
September 1, 2012
16. New Years Eve 2014
Dream Hotel NYC
17. A Different Kind Of Ladies Party
Meet Up Group
February 21 2015
March 13 2015
May 29 2015
49 Grove, NYC
18. West Brook Tavern
Bound Brook, NJ
November 8, 2014
March 21, 2015
May 29, 2015
19. Stonewall, N.Y.C.